FINALLY, I got started on Ande's t-shirt quilt. She graduated this year and I have had the shirts for a month or so. It took a few hours last night to cut them up and apply a lightweight fusible interfacing to them, but they look so pretty all 28 of them stacked up here ready to be laid out and rearranged, and rearranged, and rearranged again. Yep, I know how I am when it comes to these things. I haven't quite decided on the sashing for these, but when they are all spread out, I'm sure I can figure it out.
I also made a test block last night for Marcia at quilterscache.com. Can't show it to you until she posts the block, but it turned out beautiful. I think I may make more of them to use as a border on my guild round robin quilt.