Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quiltathon

This weekend has been designated as a Quiltathon Weekend by JudyL. I did my best to comply by spending most of the day yesterday at Rita's house. She is having a sew-in weekend that started on Friday, and everyone else was spending the nights. I came home a little after 11pm last night because I need to do some quilting today. My accomplishments yesterday include:
1. Rossville Quilts BOM - due this coming Wednesday.


2. JudyL's Star BOM #3 - Yep, I'm a bit behind and I didn't take the Block #4 instructions, or I would have done that one also. Oh, and I know the pinwheels are going the wrong way, but as I've said before, "It stays as it lays!"


3. I sewed the individual rows together on my Courthouse stars.


4. Then, I caught the "Square Dance" bug from Mona, along with Rita and Colleen. She brought this cute Finding Nemo Square dance quilt and told us how she did it.


Well, I had taken some novelty halloween fabrics to do something with and this was just the ticket. Here's my Halloween Dance complete with a border.



Here is our hostess with her almost finished fall colors Square dance.


The rest of the sewing group includes Mona, Dottie, Ruth Ann and Colleen.




To see more photos of our day click here.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow, you accomplished a lot!

Perry said...

You got a lot done. Those square dance quilts are really cute. I have seen a lot of those being done lately. Your friends and you look like a great time was had by all.

Jan said...

I wanted to send you an email but my computer won't do that from your blog. Will you please email me your email address. sjcopas@sbcglobal.net