Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Black and White Photo Quilt and Aloha

I finished up the binding this morning and Jessica picked up the quilt she is giving to her mom this afternoon. I printed her photos on EQ Printables and used them as the center of the square blocks. I love how this turned out and as usual, I would like to make one of these, or maybe one for each of my children. The flower design is from the Pajama Quilter DVD and combined with some loops, is just what she wanted.




I needed to quilt some fabric for a project and used my newest pantograph from Urban Elementz, Aloha by Kimberly Ritter. You can see a peek of it over there >>>

I signed up for their pantograph of the month program and so far I'm pretty happy with it. The next one coming will be Snapdragons, which I like also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, I am sure she will love the quilt.

kathie