Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Froggie

When Alice gave me this quilt made with frog fabric to quilt, I wished that I had a pantograph with a frog on it. I searched online for one to purchase and couldn't find just the right one. I happened upon this site with downloadable designs and there are new ones each month. Lots of them are great for borders! I printed out this cute one called French Froggie and made copies and taped them together. I think it's perfect for this frog quilt for Alice's grandchild.





PS - Don't forget to leave a comment on the Blog Anniversary post before 1:00pm EST tomorrow for a chance to win a Mini-Charmer bag!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Please enter me in your drawing.Merry Christmas!!!

Infinity Quilter said...

Very neat design. Thanks for the link! I've saved it in my favorites.

Roslyn Atwood said...

Cute frog quilt!
Roslyn