Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2 More Quilts On and Off!



I finished Deb's Tractor Quilt this evening. I believe this one is for her dad and I'm sure he will love it. I used the Circle Lord Baptist Fan templates, PermaCore white thread, and Hobbs 80/20 batting



The back is muslin and I love it!


This one is Mary's and she needs it for a baby shower this Sunday. She's been spending lots of time watching baseball games lately, but still found time to assemble this cute quilt.



It is from a book panel, and I would say by the thin gold sashing around the blocks that it is a Golden Book panel. Again, I used white PermaCore thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting. The quilting is Square Spiral and just as a reference, I took the tractor quilt off at 8:00 and loaded this one and was finished 5 minutes after American Idol started at 9:05. It's only 50 x 42, but that's still pretty good time, I think.


Just look at this cute fabric on the back

No comments: