Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a fast weekend!

I can't believe the weekend is over already. I guess I got a lot accomplished, but not a lot of quilting.

The Blue Star Moms garage sale made over $300, which will help pay the postage for over 20 packages to deployed military from the area. It was really nice to spend the day with Luana, Becky and Mary. We got to know each other a little better and it's so good to know that someone else is going through the same emotions, regarding a child in the military.

We had an open house today so Saturday evening and this morning were filled with dozens of last minute things to do. Two of the visiters talked about bringing their spouses back for a look. Let's hope they do!

My design wall still looks like it did here, two weeks ago, as I haven't started anything else because I didn't want to mess up my sewing room. See, it's still tidy!



2 comments:

Mel said...

I love seeing where friends create!
Nice set up - thanks for showing pics!

Candace said...

Glad your garage sale did so well.
Your sewing room looks so nice, a very pleasant place to work, I'm sure.