Monday, April 28, 2008

Stashbusting Report - 4/28/08



I did really well on the fabric front at Paducah last week, I purchased a small black (20x20) and a queen size wholecloth from a vendor at the Rotary Club (which I'm not going to count cause it's like buying a quilt top, in my opinion), one FQ from Tammy Tadd Designs, one 5/8 yard panel from Hancocks, and 2 yards of polkadots, for my guild fabric swap, from Eleanor Burns tent and last but not least, I paid for all of the booth hop blocks (but, unfortunately didn't get all of them because most booths ran out), which amounts to 2.5 yards for a total of 5.375 yards. NOT BAD FOR A TRIP TO PADUCAH!!

Fabric Added This Week - 5.375 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 18.75 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 1.375 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 148.625 yards

Net year to date: 129.875 yards used!

Ooops, I took a backslide this week, but only because I was SO busy with customer quilts early in the week and then went to Paducah, which I wouldn't have traded for any amount of stash used.

No comments: