Friday, May 16, 2008

Bumper Pads, Pillow and Scrapbag Challenge

My friend Susan came over last night to make bumper pads for her soon-to-be grandson. She made the comforter a few months ago and had to order the padding set for the bumpers. Her son wants a masculine theme for his new son and chose the fabrics himself. The comforter and the bumper pads are reversible.


On a whim, Susan embroidered the baby's name on a piece of the navy fabric and made a pillow cover. It turned out SO CUTE!


Even with a run to Joanns to get more ribbon, we were finished before 9pm

Scrapbag Challenge
Yesterday while reading blogs, I saw that Linda is almost finished with her guild Scrapbag Challenge that isn't due until December. I must admit that until last night, all I had done is glance at my fabrics. Well, I figured I better get busy so I got them out and here is what I received, courtesy of Rosanna. We must use at least a 1 inch square of each fabric in our quilt.

No comments: