Monday, September 22, 2008

Quiltathon Day 2

Yesterday's first project was quilting Peggy and Co.'s Baby Pineapple........just a small meander with Hobbs 80/20 and Natural PermaCore thread. They always do such a nice job with these pineapple quilts. This is the 3rd one I've quilted for them.





Then I got out the t-shirts and put borders on the front and assembled the back. This one will go on the machine tonight and hopefully be out the door by the weekend. She has been waiting several months for me to get this one done and I hope she like it. I think since purple is her favorite color that I will use a purple variegated thread. It's going to have purple binding also.



4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the pineapple. The fabrics and colors are so beautiful.

Delighted Hands said...

wow, the pineapple quilt is beautiful!

Elaine Adair said...

Pretty, pretty pineapple!

julieQ said...

Wow, what a lovely pineapple quilt. So pretty!