Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quiltathon

This weekend was a Quiltathon with JudyL and I got in quite a bit of stitching. Yesterday afternoon I put together 48 4-Patch Stacked Posie blocks for the Hawaiian wedding quilt. I haven't decided what to use for the block border or the sashing. Her favorite color is red, so I'm thinking maybe light green 1/2 inch borders and deep red sashing, or that might be too much red, so how about medium green borders and creamy light peach for the sashing.



While watching the Colts/Packers game (GO PACKERS!), I finished the binding on the Apple Core Quilt. That one is another finish for my New Years Challange, 3 down and 5 to go by 2009.



Then back to Mabel to finish another Kaffe quilt of Carole's. I used my Circle Lord Featherz template for the blocks, did lots of SID, and beadboard in the outer borders.


1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You were very productive! Love those posie blocks.