Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feather Me on the Maypole Quilt



This quilt was just screaming at me to load it and use the panto "Feather Me." I think it turned out great and Janet is on her way over to pick it up. I called her last night to tell her of the Ruthie's quilting March special, which was buy one, get one quilted half-off. She liked the idea and was sorry that I didn't tell her about it earlier. Of course, I still have several of her quilts here waiting to be quilted.

I used Hobbs 80/20 batting and PermaCore yellow thread. I love it!

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I really like to use featherme, I also like plumage and fantasia. And for a more "manly" quilt, I use Limetree! It's so much fun to put together quilts that are going to be used a lot, loved a lot, WASHED A LOT!! LOL