Monday, September 7, 2009

Stashbusting Report #35-36

Aug. 24-September 6, 2009

Fabric Added This Week - 10 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 131.75 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 3 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 181.375 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: 49.625 yards

Last weekend I bought 6 yards of backing fabric at Alco to have on hand.
Janet and I shared 20 FQs at Rossville Quilts on Saturday to make these really cute giraffe baby quilts. Rossville Quilts has a special on Saturdays if you bring in food for the food pantry, you get 5 free FQs when you buy 5. It's a great deal, don't you think?

Christmas Tree Lotto Blocks
Then I bought yet another yard for borders for the Christmas Tree Lotto Blocks and this one I like. My original idea was to use a TOT green, and I bought fabric not once, but twice, without the quilt center and the greens just didn't go well. So, I chose a Christmas tree print at Joann's and it finally has borders.

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the tree quilt...I'd like to try this in miniature!