Thursday, June 3, 2010

A New Purse for Kathy

I made this purse for my daughter-in-law, Kathy, this week. We picked out the fabrics at Joann's a couple months ago and I'm just now getting around to making it. But, it's finished and she loves it. I intended to use the X-Bag pattern that I used to make my purse last year, but I couldn't find it. I may have donated it to the guild, I just winged it.

I also added a zipper to one of her outside pockets.

On Monday, I finished this vinyl amp cover for Dan. I sewed it on the new Singer and once I figured out the tension, it sewed perfectly.

No comments: