Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finishing Up!

Last night was a finish it up night....

First I applied the binding to Andrew's 4th birthday quilt. It's all washed, soft and ready for his birthday this weekend. I can't believe he's 4 already! Where has the time gone?



I decided to do the binding by machine for 2 reasons, one, it's faster and two, I hope he uses it a lot.



Then I did the topstitching, made the buttonholes and sewed buttons on Elizabeth's dress. This will be her gift for Andrew's birthday.




Then I made a birthday star block for my online friend KD. I dropped it off at the post office this morning, Bert, so you should have it by the end of the week. Her color choices were blue and yellow and this made a pretty block.

1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Andrew's quilt turned out beautiful....I did find the book on line...but that's as far as it has gone so far...thank you