Friday, April 22, 2011

A Good Mail Day!

First, I received my Hands 2 Help package from my partner Cassey. I love the fabrics and will spend some time this weekend figuring out what pattern to make.



Second, I received this cute little pack of Moda fabrics, for sending in my "Just One Star" block. How cute are these and I certainly wasn't expecting anything form them.



Third, I got my copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks and all I can say is WOW, there are some stunning blocks in there.



I really need to finish quilting Barb's Turning Twenty quilt, but I want to play with my new stuff :(

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow, those are some pretty fabrics. I am surprised, too, that you would get something back for the "just one star". How exciting.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Some fun fabrics. I was impressed with Moda's little charms and thank you note card. Enjoy playing with your new things.

Sarah Craig said...

Looks like you got some fun fabrics to play with! I can't wait to see what you create!!