Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fort Worth Fabric Studio and 2 Finishes!

I placed an order Tuesday with Fort Worth Fabric Studio for some of the background fabric I used in Jeff and Dané's baby quilt, so that I can make the crib skirt and valance. I had searched online for this particular fabric and found it at several shops for $9.50+. I needed about 5 yards, so I visited quiltshops.com and revised my search terms and imagine my suprise when I found it for $6/yard. I placed my order and 2 days later, I had my fabric. Now that's great service, and they included some fun extras and the shipping was only $4.95.

I recommend this great shop!



Two more quilts finished this week, the zig-zag QOV



and one that I helped Susan make for her granddaughter. She's not a quilter and doesn't even own a sewing machine. She came over and we pieced the top, then I quilted it and applied the binding for her.

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Isn't it just so nice to find a bargain! Lovely finishes you have there!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Dear Ruthie, So glad you found what you were looking for at our shop! Enjoy!