Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More about Quilt Camp

I was lucky enough to win one of the big door prizes at camp this year. It's a lamp made by Linda and her husband, Norm.



They make several each year and they are filled with the most interesting sewing items.


It's a treasure and I think it looks great sitting on my Singer 15-91 cabinet.



Here is what I received in my door prize bag, a cute wooden crate, handmade! Three fabrics, a ruler, a Frixion marking pen and 2 spools of thread. I'm anxious to try the marking pen. It's supposed to disappear with friction, which is absolutely the strangest thing I've heard of. But, who knows, they just might work.



At one of the meals everyone received one of these pens. THANKS Pilot - what a generous company! Here's the pen along with my FQ from our exchange. I love it!

2 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I didn't know you won the ohter one! I was sleeping!!!!

*karendianne. said...

What a neat lamp! :)