Monday, May 7, 2012

Design Wall Monday #2

What a difference a day makes, or even 13 hours.

This is what my design wall looks like now:


I took the red and black blocks down because I need to wait for Jeni to help and put up my Hands 2 Help challenge.
I decided to use a tutorial on JudyL's blog. It's one that she will be giving feather instructions for in June. I will go ahead and quilt it because it needs to be mailed by the end of the month.

I opted to have another quilter choose my fabric palette and I was partnered with Kathleen, who chose this as my palette:

We used Design Seeds as our inspiration for this challenge.



4 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great colors! Way to go on getting something else up so quickly. ;)

Larissa said...

Looks fantastic Ruthie!! ... Another H2Her

Sue Daurio said...

Looks great! I've got that one on my list to do as well. Love the colors you chose.

Kat said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful star!