Sunday, March 24, 2013

Carolyn's Navy and Tan Interlocking Rings

Carolyn made this quilt and I really love her border fabric!

 The colors in this photo aren't true. What looks orange is really a beautiful tan fabric.


We chose Jacobean as the quilting design, Omni tan thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.

It looks like this was a pretty confusing pattern to put together and make sure that the pieces looked like they are interlocking. I didn't notice it while quilting, but when I look at the photo of the whole quilt, I can see it.


2 comments:

fiberobsession said...

I love this quilt! I am going to have to look for that yellow fabric with the blue. Do you know where she got it? I already bought the border fabric a couple of weeks ago. The quilt pattern is wonderful, too. And it looks so pretty all quilted up.

fiberobsession said...

I meant tan fabric, not yellow.