Friday, March 15, 2013

Cindy's Quilt

I have really neglected my blog this month. Once I got through the guild retreat, I took a few more days off from quilting, but now I'm back in the swing of things, just in time to leave tomorrow to babysit for my granddaughter in Kentucky.

I'll be back on Sunday though. Back to Cindy's quilt....
I quilted this one before the retreat. I don't remember the pattern name, but I do know it's from a Buggy Barn book. Cindy does such a nice job with her color choices. This one is so soothing to me. She brought the book and I got most of the quilting ideas from a small photo.

There are some continuous curves, some hearts, ribbon candy and the outer border is beadboard.



I just realized that I didn't get a photo of the entire quilt. But here's one of her when I gave the quilt to her at our retreat.  I think she likes it!

1 comment:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Great quilts and fabulous quilting Ruthie. Thanks again for a great retreat last week. Blessings.