Friday, March 15, 2019

Jelly Roll Rugs

On Wednesday I taught another Jelly Roll Rug Class at Sisters Too Viking Sewing Shop. These rugs are so cute and I love making them. 4 out of 9 students had their ropes all made and the other students just had their strips sewn together.









Everyone at least got started on sewing the rug together, but 5 had their rugs done at the end of the class. There were some curvy ones and I hope they can be ironed out. I haven't ever had a big problem with curvy or wonky rugs. My sewing machine sits down into a table, so my surface is perfectly flat. Maybe that makes a difference. Anyway, it was a fun day.







Last night I completed making my rope for the demo rug and started on putting it together.


April 13th there will be another class at Sisters Too for the Rectangle Jelly Roll Rug. We probably should have scheduled them the other way around. Oh Well.

No comments: