Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Finished Projects

Wow, how did it become the last day of May already? I had to complete a couple projects just to be able to say that I finished some things this month. It's not that I haven't been busy, I just don't seem to have much to show for the month.

Heres a table runner that I quilted today. I assembeled it at Ross camp in March and sandwiched it and quilted it just in the ditch. The idea for the table runner is from Jinny Beyer's placemat pattern.



I think the fabric is Moda's Bistro line.


My second finish today includes three sports pillows for Andrew. This was a panel that I purchase at Alco in March 2008. It's a good thing it doesn't take me this long to finish most things.

3 comments:

Deb Geyer said...

That is a great table runner! I like how you bordered it. And what an interesting fabric.

carol said...

Cute table runner!!

Ruthie said...

The table runner fabric is actually a border fabric and the whole thing is just 6 pieces of the same border stripe.