Sunday, May 3, 2009

K-Mart Double Coupons



K-Mart is having another Super Double Coupon Event, however, here in Lafayette, they aren't tripling the 75 cent and less ones, they are just doubling all coupons up to $2.
Great deals I got today include V-8 Fusion that was $3.99 (yikes - pricey), but I had a $2 coupon which they doubled, so it was FREE! Some of my other free items include the salad dressing, BBQ sauce, DR Pepper, Quakes, J&J first aid tape. The sale price before coupons for my items was just over $60 and after coupons I paid $15.40. Nice huh?

All the baby items are for an upcoming baby shower which I am co-hosting in June and the candy is for my candy dish at work. Someone dropped a $5 bill in it on Thursday last week, so I guess that means they want more candy. It's nice when I can get a bag of the good stuff for less than a buck.

Julie went with me and it was so much fun to do this with her. She got over $80 worth of stuff for $41 and that included 4 packages of swimmers diapers. She had lots of coupons that I don't have since I don't usually get the Indy Star. Maybe I'll have to start getting it again.....

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wowsers Ruthie!! Who knew one could get so much, especially now days! Great job!

Deb Geyer said...

I love using coupons!!