Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Courtney's Christmas Quilt from Stash

A little history...
My granddaughter Courtney says to me about 2 weeks ago, "Grandma, I want you to make me a quilt for Christmas." I said "Sure honey," thinking to myself, HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS!

Well, I busted some stash and quilted these two 2-yard pieces last night using the Popcorn panto. I love this panto and can't believe how quick I can do one of these. I'll put a quick binding on it and at our Christmas celebration on Saturday I'm sure she will love it.



5 comments:

Sølvis blog said...

beautiful quilting Ruthie

Deb Sews Quilts said...

I can't believe how quickly you got that together. It is so sweet and she will love it!

Khris said...

She will adore it. Looks like a Bratz lover. Hugs Khris in Oz

Pat L said...

Beautiful job! She will love it!

Mary Johnson said...

Very cute, popcorn is one of my favorite pantographs.