Monday, August 25, 2008

Stashbusting Report - 8/25/08



Fabric Added This Week - 5 yards (FQs and 2-1 yard pieces)
Fabric Added Year to Date - 77.125 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 273.375 yards

YEAR TO DATE TOTAL: 196.25


5 yards in and 5 yards out.....how did I do that?
The fabric I bought was at Rossville Quilts and Quilters Harvest big sales on Saturday. Shelley and I went on a mini shop-hop in the morning and then I came into work in the afternoon. The fabric is for the "Be Attitudes" quilt that I will make at camp.

Saturday evening I finished putting together my December Scrap Bag Challenge for guild. We each brought in a zip-lock bag with up to 20 different fabrics at least 4" square. We drew a bag of fabrics to work with and need to have a finished project by the December meeting. I'm not sure how I will quilt it just yet, but here is a little sneak peek.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

oh I like it. It looks like one I made from one of the quilting magazines.

Granny said...

You've done so good with your stashbusting this year. Can't wait to see more of your Scrap Bag Challenge.