Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Catching Up on BOM & Embroidered Towels

I never did finish the Cheryl's Quilt Shop BOM that was due the last Saturday in November. I was in New York, so I didn't worry about getting it finished. All done now...both of them!

All year I have been planning to set these blocks different than the one hanging in the shop. I would really like a queen size quilt, so I may add these to the 12 1930's blocks I have from an online swap.



While I was sewing these blocks, my embroidery machine across the room was humming along on these towels for A & E. I bought the mitts at Kohl's, but they didn't have towels even close to the colors. I stopped at Target last night and they did. I can't believe how close they match. Turned out nice, I think!

2 comments:

Sandy Panagos said...

Tooooooo cute!

Gwen said...

Darling gifts! You're such a wonderful Grandmother!