Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Design Wall updated

I was having some confused thoughts on the sashing and borders last night. I had planned on using the green and pink stripe for sashing, but I think it may be too bold. The lighter pink was going to be the outer border, with scallops.
I'm not sure if I want the thin pink border before the stripe, or light pink, whichever I choose.

Here's how it looks today:


Opinions PLEASE!

Update: it's a top! Dan suggested the brown from the trees for cornerstones and I think it works. I will trace the scallops and then the quilting begins.

5 comments:

Le blog du tigre said...

Why the are not all the same color??

Debbie said...

I definitely like the pink inner border and the green strip outer border. I am undecided on your sashing...my first reaction was the white was better. I think the middle one on the right is my favorite. It's looking great!

Jennifer said...

Middle right is my face too. Very cute quilt!

Gari in AL said...

And I really like the bottom one on the left. See, we are a lot of help, aren't we?

Mimi said...

These are just too sweet. whatever you choose will be perfect.