Monday, August 22, 2011

Kelly's Pastels

I got a call on Friday from the friend of a friend and she had pieced a top for her daughter, who is leaving later this week for college. She had promised her daughter a quilt to take with her and just got the top finished. I knew my weekend would be very busy but I thought if I got Carol and Carole's quilts done on Saturday and Adrienne got hers done and I got Eric's done on Sunday, then I could possibly do it early this week. Told her I would call Saturday evening. Things went along very smoothly on Saturday, so I called her and asked what kind of quilting she wanted. Meander.......whew, I can do that. So she dropped if off Sunday evening and I loaded it and quilted it this evening. I got off work at 5:00 and Dan had dinner ready at 6:00 and the quilt was off by 7:00.



There are some quilts that I think look great with a meander and this is one of them.



PermaCore Eggshell thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.





1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

A wonderful college quilt!