I've had this asian panel of Carole's for months and didn't know how to quilt it. I got ready to load it before Christmas and discovered the backing was too small. At that time, she said not to worry about it until after the holidays. So, last week I added some fabric to the backing and loaded it. Then I sat and stared at it....for a long, long time. Those corner blocks and borders had me stumped. Yesterday on the MQResource Forum I watched a video by Deb and decided how to do those borders.
It's my first try at something like these borders and it doesn't look bad from afar, but watch out if you happen to click on one of these photos to enlarge it. Oh well, it's all finished and I guess I'm happy with it. She is planning to do lots of embellishing.