Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Curved Binding

This is a new one for me and I thought I knew how to do it, but looked online and found some wonderful Sharon Schamber videos. She is just amazing and so very generous to share all her videos with us.

This is an OLD one that needed some TLC. Several of the yellow patches were work through and I appliqued new ones on top of the originals. There were also some worn spots on the back that I patched. My customer will do the hand stitching, but wanted it ready for that hand stitching. I did just a bit of it to make certain that it turned just right.





2 comments:

maggie fellow said...

I have just found your blog and noticed you are in Lafayette. I am in Kokomo. small world love your blog. tfs
--maggie
www.stampingwithmaggie.com

Mel said...

I will have to watch the video too as I have a couple of quilts that will have to be bound that way, thanks for passing on the link!