Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quilt of Valor and Baby Shower Signature Quilt

I finished this quilt of Valor last night and love how it turned out. I used a new panto called Whirlygig, a Willow Leaf Studios pattern by Jodie Beamish, Permacore white thread and hobbs 80/20 batting. This is the small one and I would like to order the large one soon. Or maybe I'll wait and get it in Kansas City at MQS in May.





Then I loaded this little baby shower signature quilt that I made. I used a pillow tutorial from Don't Look Now as my inspiration.



The Shelley's baby girl will be born today and I still have to put the binding on, so she won't get it for a couple days.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Doesn't it feel so good to finish something. And think of all the smiles you are spreading around with such lovely gifts.

Mel said...

I love the baby shower idea!!! Thanks for sharing!!