Friday, February 27, 2009

Shower Garden and 2nd finish for February

Whew, my second finish for February....just in time.


I applied the binding and hanging sleeve on this 31" x 33" wall hanging last night and plan to give it to the new mother this weekend. I just love striped fabric for bindings. This one is just perfect for this quilt. I had planned to do a pieced border of squares of all the fabrics used, but decided that it might draw away from the focus of the flowers, so, it stays as it lays....and I like it!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

VERY cute!!

Susan said...

Lovely......... Finishes are as much fun as starts......

Unknown said...

That is wonderful, Ruthie! What a treasure!

Vicki W said...

That's really cute!

Betsy said...

beautiful and cheery.

Mimi said...

I love that quilt Ruthie. So fresh and cute. Is it your design?

Jana said...

What a cute idea! I bet the new mother will love it!