Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a Wonderful Day!

Not much sewing or quilting going on for me yesterday, but, I did have a wonderful day.

Julie and Marla went to the Home Show in Indianapolis to see Kate Goslin, of Jon and Kate Plus Eight, and I had the pleasure of watching Elizabeth, Andrew and Matt. Now I know why Julie doesn’t get much quilting done. Watching those babies is a full time job! But what a wonderful, rewarding job it is. I had so much fun and I hope they did also.



Can you tell he really likes to watch SpongeBob Squarepants?

2 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

lol...i am absolutely exhausted when my grandkids are here for the day...how in the heck did we ever get stuff done when our own kids were little? adorable pics, ruthie...☺

sossy said...

Oh Ruthie, the grand kids are adorable! Bet you had a great day. I like your Rossville BOM. I just signed up with a friend for the next one. Are you and Janet doing it?