Monday, October 19, 2009

Downy Quilts For Kids



A little over a week ago, I received my kit from Quilts for Kids. I assembled it right away and finally loaded and quilted it on Sunday.



I used a new panto that I won as a door prize at MQR. It was designed by Michelle Wyman and is called Ribbon Twirl. I think it is the perfect design for this quilt. I can imagine the little fairies in the fabrics twirling these ribbons around.

And the back:



I liked the panto so much that I loaded another quilt top that I made to donate to Quilts for Kids and used it for this one also.



1 comment:

Karen said...

Ruth, Your quilt turned out so cute. I received my kit from Quilt for Kids over the weekend. Boy fabrics in mine. I will get the top put together this coming weekend but it will take longer to get it quilted. Great opportunity to practice my FMQ. Then I'll make one out of my own fabrics to go along with it. What a great opportunity to make quilts for this organization. Thanks for posting about it on your blog.