Friday, October 9, 2009

RoseMary's Black & White



I finished this one on Wednesday and just got a chance to take some pictures yesterday. Do you know that it has been raining here for days!



The busy fabrics make the quilting disappear in the photo of the entire quilt. The batting is Hobbs 80/20, White PermaCore thread and the Seaside swirl panto by Keryn Emmerson. I thought it had just the right amount of straight/swirl to it for this quilt. She didn't want the quilting to take over the piecing and I think I achieved that.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Is this OUR Rosemary ....who I thought only made quilts out of batiks?!!!! LOL. I am impressed. It is a very pretty quilt and your quilting is beautiful, too.

Mel said...

Beautiful!

I love the rain, but I don't know if I could handle days of it!

Gari in AL said...

It is a beautiful quilt and your quilting compliments it nicely.

Unknown said...

That is so fabulous! I love every single quilt Rosemary has ever made. You did good too, Ruthie. :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Gorgeous! Love it!