Thursday, October 22, 2009

Row-By-Row


I received my tote back last night from our row-by-row and I couldn't be happier with what my friends have done. The fabrics are Kansas Troubles and I made the row on top to start it off. I said that I wanted something with a "lodgy" look. Well, I think they did just that. I'm not sure why 2 of the rows are so long, but I may make more of the flying geese and use them as one of the borders.

Thanks to Linda, Lisa, Peggy, Cathy, Vicki and Adrienne. I believe that's the order of the rows starting with the 2nd from the top.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

That is beautiful. I think they did good with what you wanted. Can't wait to see how you finish it.

bopeep said...

It is beautiful......I want to see it finished too.
Prayers, Bo

dianne said...

i'm loving these rows - really nice!

QuiltSue said...

Beautiful. I love the colours.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for visiting and leaving the kind comment. That was I was able to visit you back. I enjoyed your blog.

Mel said...

I LOVE the work that's been done!! It all goes so well together! I just love round / row robins!!

How fun for you Ruthie!!