Monday, October 12, 2009

Stashbusting Weeks #40 & 41


This was a good week for me. The week before there was nothing, so I didn't report. You can't get much sewing done when you're cleaning your house for putting it on the market. (It was shown on Friday and will be again today....wish us luck!)

September 28 - October 11, 2009

Fabric Added This Week - 1.75 yards (I had to buy some autumn fabric to make some thing to replace the spring wall hangings in the kitchen)
Fabric Added Year to Date - 138.25 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 10.5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 207.375 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: 69.125 yards

Well, at least I passed the 200 yard mark of used this year..... now if I had just not made any purchases this year, I would be feeling great.

I joined the Fig Tree Club at Rossville Quilts and bought a kit, but it's still in the car and I have no idea how much is there. Hopefully, I can take it in the house and start on it this week, so I can report it in and out in the same week.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are so right about showing a house getting in the way of sewing. We have been doing this for 13 months. I know that when the time is right it will happen. I will be praying for you.