Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little Autumn in the Kitchen

I thought the kitchen needed some autumn on the walls since the table has these.



So, one of my purchases last Sunday at Joanns was a panel with 5 thanksgiving recipes on it. I cut it apart, added some sashing to 3 of them for this wall hanging and plan to make some hot pads with the other 2.



Picture quality isn't too good since i left my camera in the car overnight and it was still cold when I took this shot.

This one is my first finish for Finn's New Years challenge that I joined. I'm hoping to finish 7 projects before the end of the year..

5 comments:

sossy said...

I loved that fabric. I almost bought some when I was there last week, but ended up buying the Charlie Vrown great Pumpkin book panel instead. One to make the book and then one to make a matcihng quilt. Both for Donovan. May have to pick some of this up though after seeing how you used it!

Linda said...

Love the recipe/wallhanging!
Linda in Oklahoma
http://quiltcookies.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Great, quick seasonal decor!

Love the bargello quilts!

bopeep said...

That looks great.....I really need to go shopping.........
Prayers, Bo

Jody said...

Very nice--I love autumn colors, just not the temperatures!