Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pretty Sparse in the Posting Department Around Here!

Geesh, where is the time going? I have been very busy getting ready for quilt retreat that starts tomorrow. I did get the group quilt quilted that we are giving to the massage therapist who will be at camp. He wanted a quilt this year instead of beeing paid, so Laurie and I met him at Cheryl's Quilts and he picked out the pattern and the fabrics. Laurie tok them home and cut up and packaged the blocks. Guild members then made the blocks and Laurie assembled the quilt.



I quilted it last weekend and it's ready for the binding. Don't have a good full shot of it but will take one with him at camp.



Here's an update on my bright nickel quilt:

7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh The Massage Therapist will love that quilt! Have fun on your retreat.

Julianne said...

I love your quilt.. Both but the bright is my favorite/

~Kristie said...

Love that quilt on the frame! Is that a panto (what design?) or did you do it freehand. LOVE IT!

Susan said...

Enjoy your retreat. He is getting a gorgeous quilt and your nickle quilt is looking good too.

QuiltSue said...

He should love that quilt,it looks great and I love the quilting you showed.

julieQ said...

What a wonderful barter! Very pretty bright nickels, but the best thing is the texture you made on the top quilt...luscious!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Have fun..take tons of photos.
Pat