Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Retreat Thank You's

Thank you so much to the following companies for door prize donations. We had door prizes for each quilter, and many sent flyers and coupons for our goodie bags. I really didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of items sent by these generous companies.

Accomplish Quilting, Always In Stitches, Back Door Quilts, Batiks Etcetera & Sew What Fabrics, Calico Point, Cherrywood Fabrics, Cheryl's Quilts, Coats & Clark, Fabric.com, HawaiianFabricShop.com,Hobbs Bonded Fibers, June Tailor, Kingsmen Quilting, Kwilts 'n Koa, Martingale & Company, Marvy Markers, Nancy J's, Nancy's Notions, Needle & Thread, OLFA, Oriental Trading, P&B Textiles, Pellon, Quilt Hawaiian, Quilters Harvest, Rossville Quilts, The Warm Company, Urban Elements, Wal-Mart Supercenter

Many thanks also to the quilters at "Spring Break In Hawaii" for my card and gift. It was my pleasure to plan a fun-filled weekend. I can't believe we have to wait a year for the next one.

Now, I must return to my regularly scheduled long-arm quilting!

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Aren't companies generous to us quilters? Sounds like you had a great time!!! I can't wait for October! :)