Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quilter's Chocolate

I'm going up to Shipshewana for a couple days. My car is all packed and I will work a half-day and then pick up Janet and away we go. My treat to share is these yummy devils food cupcakes.



Poor Dan will be home alone and said he needs some chocolate of his own, so I made this little cake for him to satisfy his sweet tooth while I'm gone. He picked out the icing, which is called Triple Chocolate Fudge Chip. I'll bet there's no calories in that, huh?



Hopefully, I'll get some sewing done while I'm there. I just realized that we have a PJ contest Saturday night and I have no fun PJ's at all. Hmmmm, I'll have to sleep on that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm, I love chocolate and cupcakes. :)

Granny said...

I won't ask what you'll be sleeping in if you have no PJs! :)

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Oh, I do love chocolate and those cupcakes look yummy! So were you at a quilting retreat? I actually forgot my pj's once when going off to a quilting retreat but luckily our hostess had extra pj's and loaned me a pair. She even gave them to me because she said they were too short for her and they were a perfect fit on me. LOL! Am wearing them now, in fact! Hope you are having fun!