Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tiffany's baby shower

One of my coworkers, Tiffany, is expecting a baby girl later this month. We had a baby shower for her at Logan's Roadhouse a couple weeks ago.


Jen made the cutest little owl table decorations our of toilet paper rolls and scrapbooking paper.
 Criss made cute centerpieces with Pampers and added labels and the letters of Harper's name on the back sides of them.
 I made the cake, not perfect, but still pretty cute if I do say so myself. I looked at lots of owl cakes on Pinterest and this is what I chose.

 I added some owls to this tree and Jen bought a frame. We used ink pads and put our thumbprints on the branches for leaves and then we signed our leaf.
Didn't get a picture of it completed. Darn!

 Here's Tiffany with her quilt:
 The guests:



No comments: