Monday, April 21, 2014

Marissa's Asterisks

Say that three times really fast....it's difficult.

Marissa taught us to make these blocks at a guild meeting and made a charity quilt with our blocks. Then she made a quilt for her daughter, Reva. The pattern is actually called Daisiez, by the Australian designer,  Jan Mullen.


I wanted to add some movement so I used Turbulence panto by ClothWerx. Good choice, don't you think?


Lave - Mauna Loa thread, which is a variegated purple and Hobbs 80/20 batting.


Here's the back, a yummy mottled purple.


5 comments:

Mimi said...

Daisies are blowing in the wind. Love it.

Lindah said...

How pretty! Looks like windblown daisies to me.

Lindah said...

Oops. Ha. I just now read Mimi's comment. Guess we are of one mind.

Jennifer said...

Perfect panto for that quilt!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I have always wanted to do this pattern!