Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Quilters Cache

One of my ongoing quilt projects is to test block patterns for Quilters Cache before they are online. I have been testing patterns for Marcia, along with about 10 others, since 2002. This table runner started as a test block called Belted Star in March 2006. I liked it so much that I made 2 more, added setting triangles and made a table runner. Then I put it aside and started working on something else. When I was taking pictures of my UFOs, I knew that this one would be a quick finish. I'll work on the binding tonight and then it will really be finished. I quilted it using the Chantilly Lace Block patterns from the back of my machine, like a pantograph. PermaCore Camel thread for this one also, which is becoming my most favorite color of thread.

More photos are in my webshots album.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh! Very pretty Ruthie! I need to do some table runners with all the blocks I've accumulated over the years - neat idea!