Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stashbusting Sudoku Quilt

We had the wonderful job of watching DGS Andrew on New Year's Eve. He had his bath, his bottle and was in bed by 8:30, so I had some quilting time.

I knew I shouldn't, but this little New Years Eve project caught my eye and I could use 9 fat quarters that I already had. I really love to do these puzzles and so thought that I needed to make one of these. It went together really easy, with some organization. So, looks like I will need to add one more "ready to be quilted" to my list.



First quilt on the frame in 2008

Yesterday my friend Adrienne came over to use Mabel. She got this Saturday Sampler quilted and motivated me to get mine done also. It's on my list to be quilted, so that is what I will quilt next. Ironic as it may sound, the number that I drew yesterday for our guild UFO Club was 2, and that is the number of my Saturday Sampler on that list.

3 comments:

Karen (Misiz C) said...

*grin* I'm a believer in signs. Sounds like you are being pointed toward your sampler UFO.

I love your sudoku quilt. My husband and DD's like to solve those puzzles. I might have to add one of these to my WHIMM list.

Happy New Year Ruthie!

swooze said...

Nice quilts. Welcome to the stashbuster webring.

Mary Johnson said...

I like the Sudoku quilt - nice job. I wasn't tempted to make one myself when I read all the chat on Stashbuster but yours is very cute.