Monday, January 21, 2008

Stashbusting

I used up another 6 1/2 yards of fabric this past week.


Finished a UFO
The Butterfly 4-Patch Stacked Posie is done including the label.


When I am working on a project all the parts are kept in a clear tote, ziplock bag or blanket bag. Typically, when I finish, the leftover parts stay in those containers. While cleaning my sewing room I came across 2 of them that I couldn't just add to my scrap bins. One was duplicate heart shapes already with fusible on them that I made while teaching a class for this Button-Up wall hanging class at a LQS.

I pieced the placemats and basted them together, then loaded a wide backing and quilted them all at once with 2 rows of the panto. I started hand sewing the binding last night during the Green Bay Packers game---poor Packers (Did I mention that I'm a Packers fan? My parents were both from Green Bay)

No comments: