Saturday, November 22, 2008

4-Patch Stacked Posie is Quilted!

I finished the quilting on the 4PSP last night and spent a couple hours knotting and burying threads.


That part is still not finished, but I moved on to the next project. I loaded a special quilt last night and started the quilting on it. I don't have permission to show it, but a peek of it is on the sidebar >>>

This afternoon I will be driving to Clayton to watch Matt and Andrew while Julie and Jim celebrate Julie's upcoming birthday with a night out. We plan to visit Red Robin for dinner and make some cute turkey treats. I must remember to take my camera!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY JULIE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking that 4PPosie really, really well! What a lucky couple! The sneak peek has me curious! Hugs, Gwen