Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Over The River.....

Well, we're not exactly goping to Grandma's, but we are going on a road trip tomorrow.

Bright and early we will be heading to Columbus, Ohio to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with our new daughter-in-law's parents. I am so excited to see the newlyweds that I just about can't stand it. Shhh, don't tell them, but I put the last stitches in the binding of their wedding quilt a few hours ago and it is packed up and ready for the trip.

I finished quilting the Christmas Star table runner and have the binding sewn on the first side and ready for the hand stitching, so that I have something to do during the drive. I used a new pantograph called Leaf Litter and I think I like it. It took a bit longer than I expected, but not too long.



1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, it is beautiful and in time for this year's decor, too!