Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stashbusting 2011 - #12

Fabric Added this week - 8.75 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 18.25 yards

Fabric Used this week - 8.375 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 62 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: 43.75 yards

Well, I certainly went the wrong way this week.

But, can you blame me? Janet and I drove to Always In Stitches and met Julie there friday afternoon to take advantage of their 25 for $30 Fat Quarter sale. We also had coupons for 20% off that they so generously provided to all our retreat participants, along with a FQ. So, I bought 2yards of rock fabric and some bright FQs for Andrew's Convoy Quilt, neutral and shirtings FQs made up the rest.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Considering how much you used this week, I think you did very well!

Amy said...

Good to catch the fabric while it is on-sale.