Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Day, Another Quilt!

I finished this quilt of Janet's tonight that she's planning to give to Visions of Hope, a residential treatment facility for young women.


The very first panto I owned was Double Rose Vine by Norma Sharp. I bought some pantos at our guild auction, even before I had a longarm. I had been to the quilt shows in Chicago and Paducah that year, and tried out all the machines. So I knew I was geting one, just didn't know which one. Little did I know that my machine came with almost all the pantos I bought at the auction. Oh well, I was able to share them with friends.



Anyway, back to this quilt....Hobbs 80/20 batting and Permacore Eggshell thread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the purples and yellow in the quilt, so spring-like and pretty. I enjoy doing pantos also.